UD Lanzarote is supporting the campaign that no child should be without a toy this Christmas.
The club is asking their fans, friends and even enemies if they can buy a toy so children who are less fortunate can wake up on Christmas morning and know that Santa hasn’t forgotten them.
It doesn’t have to be anything expensive. Here are a few ideas:, a football, Teddy bear, dolls, Colouring book and pens, board games, toy cars, lego, etc.
Please don’t wrap the presents as they will need to know what age of child to give that present to. If you don’t have time to buy a present cash donations are accepted or on the photo are the details to do a bank transfer.
All toys can be taken to any of these outlets:
- SHOP IN COSTA TEGUISE at CC Nautical, Local 25 (up from Decades Bar and behind Café Oppa) open Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm and also Wednesdays 5-7pm.
- CÉSAR PELUQUEROS, (Hairdressers) Arrecife
Monday to Friday 9am to 7.30pm
• Saturday 9am to 1pm
- UD Lanzarote club office, C/ El Isleño 4, Arrecife
Monday 11/12 to Thursday 14/12 from 10am to 12 noon
• Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
- MATCH DAY Sunday 17th at our next home game v CD Buzanada at Ciudad Deportiva stadium in Arrecife.